Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moving Day!

I created a blog for the last show I dramaturged for, Hamlet, and ended up putting together some useful information that had been rattling around in my head. Today I moved it all over to this blog! A little redecorating, and Crafting Shakespeare is finally getting to seem like home. Definitely some more boxes to unpack, but I'm nearly moved in.

One note on the information in the new tabs: more will come. More tabs, and more information on each. As it happened, I posted a lot of my initial thoughts, and then followed up with folks individually-- which meant I stopped writing. It has a rather cliff-hanger-ish feel to it. But over the next few months I hope to flesh this information out more (and tidy it up) so that it is more useful to you.

Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions, let's get this party started!  --Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Crafting Shakespeare

Welcome to Crafting Shakespeare, a blog where actors, directors, and other theatre professionals can discuss the craft of performing Shakespeare. This blog is just getting under way, so if you would like to post a question about Shakespearean performance, or if you have an idea for a topic, please write me at jill at austinstages dot com and I'll do my best to get it answered promptly. Thanks! (Also, feel free to comment on posts and let's get a discussion going!)